Monday, November 19, 2012

ID



Many students at L.H.S. do not pay attention to the I.D. policy. Actually, I am one of them, which is why I am writing this blog. Over the weekend, I sat down, I.D. in hand, thinking about the blog that I was going to write. I looked at my I.D. and thought about why I do not wear it. It is really simple, just put it around my neck. But we sometimes do not think why it is significant to put it on. Actually, we are putting our school in danger, and we are the ones who are supposed to prevent strangers from entering the building. It is also our duty, but we look at our I.Ds in a different way. Now, students care more about their styles and fashions. I personally do not wear it because I think it does not look good on me, and it does not match my style. I think I have to face my responsibility and wear it; it is not a big deal. We, of course, do not wish something bad to happen to our school and to our students’ and teachers’ safety, which is why wearing IDs is important.


 


9 comments:

  1. Yeah I figured that is the reason for IDs. It would be scary if some psycho came into our school because he's not wearing an ID. I know that the ID is not fashionable but there is a choice of getting a new lanyard. I think that the school is trying to make a safer place for students.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally don't go by the ID policy. Half the time I can't even remember where my ID is. Also, the lanyard itches my neck so I don't like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I personally don't wear an ID because I really don't want to. Also, I usually keep it inmy wallet so I usually forget about it half the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't wear my I.D. too. I feel like its annoying to wear around my neck. I always have it in my backpack.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't wear my ID either, I am not even sure where my ID is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that ID's should just be kept in our backpacks and pockets instead of being worn around our neck 24/7. It's not like anyone really listens to the policy anyways and the security guards don't enforce it as much as they use to like back in freshman year. Things have changed a lot since and they should just not even make us wear these ID's unless there is an emergency or even huge event.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The reason why I dont wear ID'S is because its almost like wearing a label.I mean I do understand for our security purposes but there are other ways to go about it.I put mine in my wallet so I dont forget it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't wear my ID but I keep it in my bag just in case a teacher asks me for it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a really informative knowledge, Thanks for posting this informative Information. Girl Muscle Growth

    ReplyDelete