Friday, December 21, 2012

Yoga

aisquared.com

Yoga is a technical way of controlling oneself. It is a spiritual experience and a deep understanding of oneself. Actually, yoga is not a common practice in my country. I was inspired by it by a movie that I watched, which I can’t remember the name of right now. I do yoga when I am angry, nervous, upset, or have free time. It cools me down, it makes me relax, and it helps me to understand my desires, emotions, and needs deeper. I think I do yoga because it makes me feel better, and it takes out the negative thinking and feeling. Yoga is a good way to avoid stress. It also helps your body to get in good shape. It’s a way to keep your mind focused and your body in control. I am not going to stop yoga because it became one of my hobbies.
oldetownshantihome.com

4 comments:

  1. I am going to start doing some yoga now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love excersising. Yoga is a great way to workout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never done yoga because I always thought that one has to be physically fit to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article. Girl Muscle Growth

    ReplyDelete