Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Muscles are not for women


We know that sports are good for the human body, to keep us in a good shape and be healthy. We also know that men and women are not physically equal. A man cannot have a baby just as a woman cannot grow huge muscles. I think it is awkward that a woman can wrestle. A female is an affectionate and sympathetic living thing that can not hurt. She is created in beauty with a white heart and not meant to kill or harm. I am not saying that a female cannot learn karate or any other martial art to protect herself from her surroundings, what I mean is that a woman is the nicest creature on this earth. She cannot battle and grow big muscles. A female that grows big muscles loses her beauty and her femininity. On the other hand I think men should have big muscles for they look cool and charming, just like make up makes women prettier.

5 comments:

  1. I feel like it's okay to have muscles, but even guys can overdo it! There are some people who gain too much and it takes away from flexibility and many other things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree huge muscles on women can look really weird. However I also think men sometimes overdue it and they end up looking strange.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot agree more. Huge muscles on women is just disturbing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not in any position to judge but yes it would be a little disturbing to see women with huge extreme muscles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing content and such nice information for me. I hope you will share some more content about. Please keep sharing! Dominate Muscle Women

    ReplyDelete