Thursday, January 17, 2013

Some Food Bring Happiness

http://blogs.kqed.org/bayareabites/files/2009/07/cooked-fish500.jpg


Food, everyone loves food. Food is important; it gives us energy to work and stay alive and to keep growing. In this blog I want to talk about food that makes us happy, happy? Yes happy.

We know that the marine fish are important to provide us with vitamin D. They also contain a good omega-3 fat for the human body. This fat protects the heart and helps relieve sadness. Marine fish also provide iodine. Nutritionists advise us to eat at least two servings of fish a week.

Walnuts and chocolate are important too, as recent studies have shown that they benefit in lowering cholesterol as they contain useful fatty acids. They also help to avoid depression, in other words they help you to get into a good mood.  These kinds of foods have the Omega 3 fatty acids which make the memory stronger and helps improve mood.  People should eat these foods in moderation, as large amounts of any kind of food may be harmful.  


http://blogs.kqed.org/bayareabites/files/2009/07/cooked-fish500.jpg



http://www.pingminghealth.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/walnut.jpg

6 comments:

  1. OMG FOOD! And I don't think I have tried the marine fish. I am going to ask my mom to buy it now.. and cook it really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seafood! It tastes soooo good. I wish I could eat more seafood but i barely get the chance. Plus, its so healthy for you - like you said in your blog. If eating chocolate makes me healthy ... THEN I HAVE TO EAT MORE CHOCOLATE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can never get enough of food. Even when I'm full I like eating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love eating. I love knowing some foods are good and healthy. I always keep up the routine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate fish soo much. if there was any way to eat something else lmk.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Food and very open minded when it comes to trying new things.

    ReplyDelete