Monday, March 25, 2013

I love My Computer

Technology is essential. How? We all know; for example, the computer has become a necessary device in our lives. Computers have a big influence in our lives. Just imagine a world without computers: we would feel lost because computers have become a routine technology for our current generation. Computer technology invites us to activate the field of education in an innovative way, which is a tremendous development. The computer is the nerve center of the development process - economic, social, and educational. It is the main tool that processes fast data. Computers can work in all fields and disciplines, so it is important to become proficient, and only 1% of the population takes no notice of using computers. Many people cannot live without computers because they are a way of communication, which is why most people adore technological devices.  As a summary, we cannot live without gravity, the same thing happened to us with technology.
 

3 comments:

  1. So true. I love my computer too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't live without my computer. Its like an answer to life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find myself on the computer at all times whether for homework or looking up music. I feel like it helps me get so many things done, but it can also get me absorbed at times.

    ReplyDelete